“We have about 1,000 investigations into exactly the kind of people you’re describing, covering all 50 states as I’m sitting here right now. And that’s not even counting, you know, the al-Qaeda investigations, the traditional ISIS investigations, the domestic terrorism investigations…”
FBI Director Christopher Wray, May 16, 2018
The FBI Director testified last week there are over 1000 terrorism investigations of individuals, excluding investigations on Al Qaeda and ISIS cells.
That is staggering.
See the full testimony on C-Span here.
The FBI does not have the manpower nor the ability to conduct adequate investigations into this number of jihadis.
Director Wray stated there are “not many dots to connect…we are trying to look for red flags.” This indicates the FBI is no closer to understanding the Islamic threat than it was ten years ago.
Mr. Wray’s solution to this problem is, “Outreach to the community, partnership with our state and local law enforcement who know those communities better, but it’s hard….”
The U.S. government has been outreaching to Islamic leaders for nearly 17 years and where has it left us?
- Increased jihadi attacks in the Homeland
- Police and Military training at all levels that does not mention the actual threat – jihadis and sharia
- An overwhelmed FBI case load
- A national security apparatus that is catastrophically ignorant of the threat
- Free reign by jihadi organizations (ISNA, CAIR, ICNA, MAS, MSA…) and Islamic centers/mosques which continue to train/prepare jihadis with no consequences because the FBI and other government agencies continue to regurgitate the lie that jihad/terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
Understanding the Threat (UTT) is the only organization in America providing training to police, intelligence professionals, civic leaders, and citizens about the jihadi threat and how to map out this threat in local communities.
At the end of UTT’s 3-day “Understanding and Investigating the Jihadi Network” course, the instructors ask students – including FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force agents/officers two questions:
- Did you know this information before you came in here?
- Do you believe this information is critical to protecting your community?
The answer to question #1 is always a unanimous “No.”
The answer to question #2 is always a unanimous “Yes.”
A comprehensive strategy to defeat the Islamic Movement in the United States and their Marxist collaborators must be implemented immediately if we have any chance of turning this tide.
UTT and our friends have such a strategy. It appears only the President has the courage to put such a bold strategy in place.
You can help by encouraging him to do so.