Written by John D. Guandolo
“The first rule of unrestricted warfare is that there are no rules, with nothing forbidden.”
Qiao Liang, co-author of China’s “Unrestricted Warfare“
As the coronavirus epidemic began growing, several things raised red flags for me. As I put the pieces of this puzzle to paper and digested it, I realized there are a number of indicators the virus, which is now a pandemic, may be an intentional weapon being used by the communist Chinese regime against the United States.
Let’s begin with a timeline of the key events in the coronavirus outbreak:
12/31/19: China alerts the World Health Organization (WHO) of an outbreak of “unusual” cases of pneumonia centered in the city of Wuhan – the location of a Chinese biological weapons research laboratory.
1/07/20: China announces they identified the virus as a coronavirus and named it coronavirus 19 or COVID-19.
1/23/20: China placed Wuhan under quarantine. The WHO announced they have “no evidence” the virus was spreading outside of China and the outbreak did not constitute a public emergency.
1/30/20: WHO declared the coronavirus outbreak a “global emergency.”
2/02/20: The United States bans foreign nationals traveling from China into the U.S. and quarantines arriving U.S. citizens from China for 14 days.
2/26/20: WHO reports global cases of COVID-19 exceed 80,000 infected and over 2,800 deaths.
3/11/20: WHO declares COVID-19 a “pandemic.”
3/13/20: President Trump declares a national emergency.
3/22/20: Global COVID-19 numbers reach over 311,000 infected and over 13,000 dead.
Now let’s review the above timeline in light of other events.
1. During the summer and fall of 2019, President Trump moved swiftly and harshly against the communist Chinese regime by imposing tariffs and trade restriction.
2. On October 18, 2019, Johns Hopkins hosted a “Pandemic Simulation Exercise” dubbed “Event 201” in which the pandemic involved an outbreak of…coronavirus.
The Johns Hopkins event was primarily funded by the Bloomberg School of Public Health, named after former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg who donated $3 billion to John’s Hopkins. The event was also sponsored by the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
“Prominent individuals from global business, government and public health…tasked with leading the policy response” in this exercise included:
Sofia Borges, the UN Foundation’s Senior Vice President who serves as the “chief liaison with United Nations leadership and the diplomatic community.”
George Fu Gao, the Director-General of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and a professor at the Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Avril Haines, President Obama’s Principal National Security Advisor and the Deputy Director of the CIA under Mr. Obama.
What are the chances George Fu Gao is not an agent of the Chinese government?
3. The primary virus models relied upon by U.S. leaders to make decisions regarding the response to the COVID-19 outbreak is COVID ACT NOW. According to an investigative piece in the Federalist, the “founders of (COVID Act Now) include Democratic Rep. Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins and three Silicon Valley tech workers and Democratic activists — Zachary Rosen, Max Henderson, and Igor Kofman — who are all also donors to various Democratic campaigns and political organizations since 2016.”
COVID Act Now’s predictions about the spread of coronavirus have generally been inaccurate. UTT assesses the intended purpose of COVID Act Now is to drive state and federal response actions to COVID-19 to harm the United States economically and to normalize statist control and destroy individual liberty.
4. On January 28, 2020, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced that on December 10, 2019 federal agents arrested Dr. Charles Lieber, the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, and two Chinese nationals, and charged them all in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China.
Specifically, DOJ stated, beginning in 2011, Dr. Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was being paid a significant amount of money by the communist Chinese regime.
Additionally, the two Chinese nationals arrested along with Dr. Lieber were Yanqing Ye, a Lieutenant in the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and member of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and Zaosong Zheng, who stole 21 vials of biological research from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and attempted to smuggle them out of the United States aboard a flight destined for China.
5. On February 5, 2020, as a part of an ongoing coup against the President of the United States by the democrat party, the U.S. House of Representatives voted on Articles of Impeachment against President Trump. Following that, and week’s of pushing for a conviction, all coup efforts failed. It should be noted that in UTT’s assessment the national democrat party operates as the Marxist Party of America, with many democrat members having direct ties to communist/socialist organizations and communist leaders across the globe, including communist China (eg Representative Ayanna Pressley from Massachusetts).
6. The timing of this virus is striking and cannot be ignored.
6. On March 7, 2020, President Trump was set up to be exposed to the coronavirus when he met with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, whose Communications Secretary Fabio Wajngarten tested positive for COVID-19 five days after this meeting.
7. Communist China’s “Unrestricted Warfare” lays out the unconventional ways to wage war against the United States, and this type of biological attack – if that is what the coronavirus outbreak is – the propaganda that continues, and the ongoing effort by communist elements in the United States to support it is consistent with Chinese war-fighting doctrine.
8. The UN, the WHO, the U.S. media (and foreign media), and the national democrat party have all fallen in line with the communist Chinese propaganda efforts, and are overtly defending the Chinese against President Trump’s use of the term “Chinese virus” to describe the pandemic, despite the fact this virus originated in Wuhan, China.
There is evidence Mr. Trump is aware this may be a Chinese attack. His swift and, as some believe, his overzealous response to this pandemic to shut the nation down, indicates there may be or have been a concern of a follow on biological attack or a real fear of the unknown nature of this virus.
Additionally, the U.S. launched a counter-propaganda effort to combat communist China’s coronavirus propaganda which pushes blame for the outbreak on the United States.
For the average American patriot, here is a key takeaway: the actions of the democrat party in the United States, to include their direct aiding and abetting of domestic and foreign communists against the interests of the United States, creates opportunities for our enemies at many levels of our society and constitutes an immediate and ongoing threat to our Republic.
Whether or not the coronavirus outbreak was an intentional biological attack by communist China, or China is taking advantage of the outbreak against the U.S., or the events detailed in this article are just a string of coincidences, the existence of an extensive and growing communist network inside the United States presents a real threat to the Republic and must be dealt with as swiftly as we must deal with the Islamic threat.
A red team assessment of the coronavirus outbreak and congressional hearings on communist activities in America are warranted and needed.