All available information reveals leaders of the Democrat party and other Marxist organizations, as well as the North American Islamic Movement, seek to bring down the U.S. government.
In professionally analyzing these threats, why are matters such as abortion, gun rights and a border wall vital to winning this war?
Americans are witnessing an ever growing overt call for the destruction of the principles which keep free nations free.
America’s “ideal” for the formation of our laws and government are found in the Declaration of Independence, one of four documents considered the foundation of U.S. organic law.
The Declaration clearly states America’s government is founded on the principle that God gives mankind inalienable rights which cannot be taken away by any man or government, or even surrendered by the one who possesses these rights.
Inalienable rights include: the right to life “in contemplation of law as soon as the infant is able to stir in the mother’s womb” (Blackstone’s Commentaries); the right to defend one’s life and bear the tools to do so – ie keep and bear arms; and the right to due process under the law, free from tyranny.
Evidence exists that FBI leadership deliberately lied in a FISA application and worked with foreign operatives to remove a duly-elected President from power – sedition and treason.
- 29 FBI SWAT agents raided the home of a 66 year old man (Roger Stone) in a white-collar case with CNN following close behind.
- Last week the state of New York passed a law that babies in New York can be killed right up until the point of birth.
- Reports surfaced revealing sharia-adherent muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called for leniency for those who join the ranks of ISIS.
- In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the city council is working to outlaw all semi-automatic weapons without the statutory authority to do so. When asked about the potential that city council members could be sued or face legal charges, City Council member Corey O’Connor ignorantly told the media city council members have “immunity.”
- Yesterday, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris publicly called for for an end to a free-market economy and the implementation of a socialist government in the United States. Harris also supports open borders and foreigners entering the United States illegally.
Such gross abuse of power and disregard for the law reveal the danger to liberty and America’s Constitutional Republic is great.
It is no surprise, therefore, politicians from both sides of the political aisle are resistant to President Trump’s efforts to build a wall along the U.S. southern border.
It is a self-evident truth that a nation that does not protect and defend its borders will cease to exist.
Walls work for security and protection. Even buildings, like the U.S. Capital, use security barriers as a practical security measure.
A 2017 Customs and Border Protection report reveal 58% of all illegal invaders arrested on the U.S. southern border were from countries “Other than Mexico,” some coming from nations violently opposed to liberty.
This means there are some people illegally entering the United States who mean to do great harm.
There is a reason the cliche “good fences make good neighbors” exists. A border wall, aided by advanced technology, well-trained border security offices and enough of them, would shut off the spigot of illegal entry into the U.S. and protect America from numerous threats, terrorists and otherwise.
So, America must shut off the flow of people from the outside (border wall) so we can reaffirm our founding principles on the inside. However, a border wall is not enough.
There are 16 points of entry into the United States from foreign soil. The reason Ellis Island worked 100 years ago was because it allowed for medical screening and relative insurance people were not entering illegally.
A vital part of any “Border Wall” plan, must be the reduction of all international points of entry to two or perhaps three (East Coast, West Coast, Central U.S.) with vigorous standards, including medical screening, for those wishing to come work or live here.
Until all of this is sorted out, Understanding the Threat (UTT) continues to call for a five year immigration shut down for the protection of the Republic.