The historic election on Tuesday was a resounding rejection of failed socialist programs, weak government leaders, and corruption/tyranny on both sides of the political aisle.
From a national security perspective, this is not the time to find “common ground” with those who oppose liberty and our Constitutional Republic.
This is the beginning of a battle in America to restore our founding principles and defeat the Islamic and Marxist Movements in this nation. If we do not accomplish this now, we will have squandered this great opportunity.
Remember, this is much more a counterintelligence and espionage war than it is a fight against “terrorism.” We need leaders who get it at a deep level.
This is not the time to bring in people from the RNC – the very same establishment flunkies who lost the wars for us in Afghanistan and Iraq and the ones Americans voted against Tuesday – to help solve our problems.
Already, individuals working against U.S. interests and/or for the jihadi or marxists Movements are inside the Trump camp.
Oz Sultan, a jihadi who works on the Park 51 (Ground Zero Mosque) project is on the inside thanks to the RNC.
Additionally, names like Senator Bob Corker (TN), who helped architect the failed Iran deal, Congressman Mike McCaul who drove and funded the Muslim Brotherhood’s CVE (Combatting Violent Extremism) program, and Governor Chris Christie who defends jihadis and attacks those who speak truth about them, are all being considered for senior cabinet positions. Mr. Christie was also hailed by Hamas in the U.S. doing business as CAIR for advancing the Islamic agenda here.
These men are significant impediments to victory in this war and should have no place in a Trump administration.
Many other hostile individuals and forces are circling Mr. Trump in an effort to gain favor. Think jihadis in suits and those they use to get what they want, and you will begin to understand the true nature of the threat.
UTT offers President elect Trump, 14 recommendations as strategic launch points in this war to begin this endeavor to restore our national security.
- Designate the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization
- Indict unindicted co-conspirators in US v HLF beginning with ISNA, NAIT & CAIR
- Implement the UTT strategy to systematically dismantle the Islamic Movement in the United States and educate/train all federal, state, and local agencies on this threat whose duties include law enforcement, intelligence, or security
- Shut down the Refugee Resettlement program
- Freeze all immigration into the U.S. for at least 5 years, and secure U.S. borders
- Create a strategy to address and systematically dismantle the Marxist Movement in the United States beginning with colleges/universities, as well as barring any Federal agency from receiving training from Marxist groups (to include the Southern Poverty Law Center)
- Criminally charge U.S. leaders and organizations who aid and abet America’s enemies
- Rebuild U.S. Military forces, and eliminate all policies which put anything in front of the military’s primary duty to fight and win wars
- Dismantle U.S. tax code doing away with federal income tax over four years (pay for infrastructure as founders intended)
- Shut down all federal programs/agencies not specifically provided for in the U.S. Constitution
- Institute Citizen Training Programs in elementary, junior high and high schools to teach and reaffirm America’s true history, founding principles, and Godly heritage
- Rebuild America’s broken Counterintelligence apparatus
- Repeal the 17th Amendment
- Outlaw foreign ownership of property inside the United States
Please share the “UTT’s 14 Recommendations for President Trump” found HERE with everyone you know.
Over the next couple weeks, UTT will review these recommendations in detail.
Be vigilant America. Now is the time we need all hands on deck to pay attention and immediately make your voice heard when needed.